All fees are inclusive of VAT where applicable unless otherwise stated
All referencing will include ID verification and Proof of Residence, Landlord and Employer references where applicable and credit checks.
Due to new legislation the government requires all tenants to have a Rights To Rent check carried out.
Please be aware that one of the main reason that applications are declined, is through NON Disclosure, this means that either the information is totaly false or some important information has been left out, for example answering NO to "do you have any adverse credit" when a County Court Judgement(CCJ) or a bankruptcy is on your record, we also need three years residential address history either inside or outside the UK.
Employed - Employed status can be from day one of employment and requirements are 3 wage slips or contract of employment and conformation from employer when we contact them
Agency - Agency status needs to have either been with the same agency or employer for 6 months, requirements are 6 wage slips and confirmation from agency when we contact them
Self employed - You need to have been Self Employed for a minimum of 1 Year, requirements are 1 years accounts or 12 months proof of self employment income
Sub contracted - Although Sub contracted is self employment, we can accept 6 months on a sub contract with 6 months invoices and 6 months proof of income
Retired - Retirement status can be from day one of retirement and requirements are proof of retirement income
The Agent reserves the right to make the following charge, all these are plus VAT at the prevailing rate. If the Tenant
is in breach, he acknowledges that he may be liable to pay reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord.
6.2 The costs the Tenant may incur are as follows, costs in this section are inclusive of VAT:
- Late Rental Payments after 14 days, 3% above bank of England base rate
- To change the tenancy in any way inc but not limited to £50
* Pets to be kept at the property
* Change of names on tenancy
* A business to be run from the property
* Any other amendments that alter the obligations
- Early Termination Fees Rent amount until the end of the fixed term or notice in on a monthly periodic
agreement plus costs of advertising and referencing costs
- Replacement of key or fobs Cost of new keys being cut plus £20 per hr
- Standard Deposit is equivalent to 5 weeks Rent
- Optional Nill deposit insurance policy available on selected properties
- House Share per Room deposit is £250
- Holding deposit is eqivalent to 1 weeks rent
Holding Deposit is held and used towards the full deposit when moving in to a property,
However the holding deposit will be forfeit if
- false or missleading information is used in the application
- the Tenant pulls out of the application
- The Tenant does not produce all relevent evidence in order for us to carry out our due dilligance within timescales
- The Tenant